BeatleTech is my (Coen Stevens) freelance company where I offer my services, skills and expertise in web development, software architectures and Data Science.
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning ( Recommender systems | CNNs )
- Statistics & Analytics ( Scipy | Numpy | Scikit-learn | R )
- Big Data & Scalable architectures ( Spark | Kafka | Hadoop | RabbitMQ )
- NoSQL databases ( Elasticsearch | Cassandra | MongoDB )
- Web Development ( Node.js | Clojure | Ruby on Rails | Python )
I obtained my M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Computer Science from Delft University of Technology with minors in Psychology and Philosopy (at Leiden University). In Delft I continued pursuing a Ph.D. in Machine Learning.
Two years into the Ph.D. program I decided to leave university and join
startup Wakoopa in Amsterdam (acquired in 2014) to build
their recommender system.
This valuable experience inspired me to found my own startup Newcope, a platform for predictive analytics of virtual goods. Newcope got seed funded by Y Combinator in 2010.
For my full CV and recent projects, please check out LinkedIn
Contact email: email@example.com